Your First Dental VisitWe look forward to meeting you!
We Are Fully Open!
We are following the CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, our team, and our community while also preventing the further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Best of Kirkland Special
X-Rays, Exam and
— Just $139
Looking for a new dentist in Kirkland?
Discover Radiant Smiles Family Dentistry in Kirkland.
With our Best of Kirkland special, you get:
Full set of X-rays – No need to contact your former dentist, we’ll handle it all here. Routine X-Rays can be extremely revealing when it comes to periodontal disease. X-Rays show the extent of bone and gum recession, and also aid the dentist in identifying areas which may need future attention.
- Complete Dental Exam by one of our Dentists
- A Radiant Prophylaxis Cleaning — A notch above standard dental cleaning, we’ll remove the plaque and tartar buildup on your teeth as well as remove calculus from the gum pockets and beneath the gum line. This is an important dental treatment for halting the progression of periodontal disease and gingivitis.
Please contact Radiant Smiles Family Dentistry at (425) 828-9271 today
for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Must mention this offer. This offer is valid for new patients only.
Full Case* — Save $500
Half Case* — Save $250
Need Financing? We can Help. Please call for details.
**Financing must be paid off by the time the treatment is finished.
Here is a little information that will help you understand what to expect, and answer any questions you may have before your visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to complete new patient paperwork if you have not done this electronically.
- Patients with specific health conditions should bring a list of all medications they are currently taking.
- Children under the age of eighteen years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you have pertinent information from a previous dental office such as recent x-rays we would appreciate you contacting that office beforehand to authorize the release and transfer of records.
- If you have dental insurance please bring your ID card with you.
In order for our staff to provide the best care possible to each patient we require that new patients undergo a comprehensive examination at the time of their initial visit.
During this visit you will receive the following:
- a complete head and neck examination
- a screening for oral cancer
- a full mouth x-ray series as needed
- a thorough evaluation of the teeth and gum tissue
- intra-oral and extra-oral photographs as needed
- diagnostic molds when indicated
If you have a dental emergency and require immediate care we may defer portions of the comprehensive exam to a subsequent visit depending on the time available and the nature of the treatment needed.