Your First Dental VisitWe look forward to meeting you!
New Patient Special Offers
Teeth Whitening Special
Dr. Lee and Dr. Yeung are pleased to welcome you to Radiant Smiles Family Dentistry! When you come in for your new patient exam, you will earn a free teeth whitening treatment. Please contact our dental office today for more information and to schedule an appointment.
This offer is valid for new patients only.
New Patient Special
Our dentists at Radiant Smiles Family Dentistry are excited to welcome you and your family to our office! We are pleased to offer our new patients with no insurance a discount on their dental X-rays and regular teeth cleaning. We invite you to call our office today for more information.
This offer is valid for new patients with no insurance only.
This offer is not valid for patients with gum disease.
Here is a little information that will help you understand what to expect, and answer any questions you may have before your visit:
- Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your first appointment to complete new patient paperwork if you have not done this electronically.
- Patients with specific health conditions should bring a list of all medications they are currently taking.
- Children under the age of eighteen years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you have pertinent information from a previous dental office such as recent x-rays we would appreciate you contacting that office beforehand to authorize the release and transfer of records.
- If you have dental insurance please bring your ID card with you.
In order for our staff to provide the best care possible to each patient we require that new patients undergo a comprehensive examination at the time of their initial visit.
During this visit you will receive the following:
- a complete head and neck examination
- a screening for oral cancer
- a full mouth x-ray series as needed
- a thorough evaluation of the teeth and gum tissue
- intraoral and extraoral photographs as needed
- diagnostic molds when indicated
If you have a dental emergency and require immediate care we may defer portions of the comprehensive exam to a subsequent visit depending on the time available and the nature of the treatment needed.
Our patient forms are available online for your convenience. Please complete them before your visit with Dr. Lee and Dr. Yeung to make your visit at Radiant Smiles Family Dentistry as streamlined as possible. Feel free to contact our office today with any questions and to schedule an appointment with our dentists in Kirkland, Washington. Our friendly team is happy to help!